Fiberglass Cutter & Grinder
Williston FL 32696
Monterey & Blackfin Boats is currently recruiting experienced cutter & grinders to work on fiberglass boats. Employees are responsible for trimming and grinding all rough fiberglass and making necessary cuts and through holes for assembly installation. Minimum 1 year experience preferred.
Ideal candidates must be:
- able to meet the attendance requirements of a FT position
- able to work well with others
- skilled with a 5" free hand diamond saw
- skilled with 3", 5" and 7" grinders
- able to read prints and make required cuts
- able to run a back grinder
- able to run a 3" notch trimmer
- able to run a drill with hole saws
Jobs are full-time, day positions with normal work hours of 5am to 1:45pm. Overtime may be required to meet production requirements. Overtime can occur before shift, after shift and on Saturday mornings.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, free and voluntary life insurance, supplemental plans, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacations.
Post-offer, pre-employment testing includes drug testing and baseline hearing and pulmonary function tests.
Please email resume and salary requirements.
Monterey Boats is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.