Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating CNC nests of fiberglass and foam sheets to be cut on the Eastman for production.
- Maintaining and updating all files for fiberglass and foam sheets in Eastman AutoCAD LT, pattern PRO and Eastman Marker.
- Will be responsible for reporting Eastman material usage per boat so we can accurately report material usage to our Bill of Materials.
- Troubleshooting Eastman electrical or mechanical CNC machine issues that may arise and communicate with Eastman Company about our problems.
- Will be tasked in assisting with inventory related to cut materials.
- Will be charged with communicating with supervisors about logistics of materials cut on relevant CNCs.
- Will be cross trained on programming Sub-Assemblies 2 large CNC’s to act as the lead CNC Programmer’s backup.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- CAD and CAM experience required
- Eastman, Gerber, Lectra experience preferred
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principals or Six Sigma is preferred
- Communicating effectively with management, teams, engineers and he shop floor.
- Excelling in problem solving, innovation, team participation and self-motivation.
- Strong communication skills.Strong decision making, organizational and analytical problem-solving skills with ability to overcome unforeseen obstacles.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates Degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Two years of related experience required
- 1-2 years’ experience in AlphaCAM or any other CAM related software
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
Job is full-time, day shift position with normal work hours of 6am to 2:45pm. Overtime may be required to meet production requirements. Overtime can occur before shift, after shift and on Saturday mornings.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, free and voluntary life insurance, supplemental plans, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacations.
Post-offer, pre-employment testing includes drug testing.
Please email resume and salary requirements.
Monterey Boats is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.